Innovative, social, appreciative – are these your ideas of a future employer? Then we are the right company for you!
As a leading company in the web tension control field, FMS AG offers more than just a job. At FMS you can expect attractive benefits and a corporate culture that combines and promises success.
Inside Industrial Sales / Technical Support Manager
FMS, with headquarters in Switzerland, is a world leader in the supply of Force Measurement Sensors and Web Guide Systems used on web processing / wire & cable production machinery. The USA office, located in Hoffman Estates, IL, addresses Sales and Service for the North American market. Product inventory is maintained so as to provide our customers with superior availability.
- Interact with customers, vendors and the FMS headquarters in all customer related matters (e.g. implement new onsite production capability, troubleshoot equipment, address product warranty / non-warranty claims)
- Prepare quotations as directed by the Sales Director USA or independently according to the needs of our customers in coordination with the FMS Headquarter
- Active selling of all products, including expansion and maintenance of long-term relationships
- Willing and ability to travel to trade shows and customer locations for project review and / or system commissioning (two to four weeks per year).
- Education: Bachelor degree required, preferably in a technical field.
- Experience: Good IT skills mandatory (Microsoft Office, SAP or other ERP system). Excellent math and mechanical skills, and a basic understanding of electrical circuits. Web-based processing machinery experience desired.
- Personality: Outgoing and winning personality with a customer-oriented way of thinking and acting. In addition to reliability, we expect a high degree of initiative and commitment, analytical thinking, the ability to work in a team, sales flair and agility on the phone.
- Other: Excellent communication skills in English (Spanish is a plus), and current passport (or the ability to obtain one).
What you can expect
- Competitive salary
- Group medical insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- An interesting, stable and friendly work environment
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your documents by e-mail to Steven Leibold (Sales Director USA), steven.leiboldfms-technologycom