Are you looking for a linear actuator for precise unwinding and winding of webs for a high productivity of your machine? Should it be flexible and very easy to use in its application? Then a linear actuator from FMS is the right product for you.
- Ease of use
- Reliable and robust
- Wide correction range
- Variable installation options
- No parameterization required
- Fast and precise stepper or BLDC motor
- Many variants with different thrust forces and strokes
- Wide range of accessories
- Long service life
- Maintenance-free operation
- Lowest life cycle costs
The drive equipped with a powerful stepper or BLDC motor is very flexible and easy to use. From a hygienic point of view, actuators of the FMS-winderGLIDE series are superior to hydraulic drives, especially in the field of food and medical packaging.
Three sizes for lightweight to heavy duty winders
- BKS.D.3 with 650 N thrust
- BKS.D.4 with 1250 N thrust
- BKS.D.7 with 4000 N thrust
- On unwinders or rewinders
- Push or pull installation
- Strokes ranging from 125 to 300 mm
The linear actuators of the FMS-winderGLIDE with their backlash-free ball screw driven by high-speed stepper or BLDC motors enables precise corrections at high adjusting speeds. The linear actuator is connected to a web guiding controller using one single cable and an easily accessible connector. Due to the compact dimensions and the different mounting options, the linear actuators of the FMS-winderGLIDE series are ideally suited for retrofitting existing systems.