Are you looking for a steering frame for narrow to medium webs? Does it need to be suitable for demanding installation situations and a wide variety of materials? Then FMS can help you with a maintenance-free, durable product with maximum efficiency thanks to the robust design and the use of heavy duty components.
- Ease of use
- Reliable, maintenance-free operation
- Variable installation options
- Individually customizable
- No parameterization required
- Compact and robust design
- Orientation and direction of movement freely selectable, with integrated or external web guide controller
- Many options available, customization possible
- Long service life
- Maintenance-free operation
- Lowest life cycle costs
A precisely positioned web is the key of a web-processing system. Whether in the bonding of packaging, in the multi-layered construction of hygiene articles or in positioning precisely for printer heads, the lateral position of the web is always an important process parameter. Mechanical guides are often used to hold the material in the process area.
Three sizes from small to medium web widths
- BKS015 up to 350 mm
- BKS020 up to 600 mm
- BKS030 up to 1800 mm
Extensive range of accessories
Benefit from our extensive portfolio.
- Integrated splicing table to simplify work processes
- Tape dispenser for convenient working
- Manual and motorized sensor adjustment for faster changeover to different web width
The steering frames of the FMS-webMASTER are compact units that are easy to install and operate. They can be operated with 1 or 2 material sensors as left, right or center control. The control electronics can be integrated in the steering frame or are available as a separate unit for individual mounting. The installation position is freely selectable. The web guiding system is pre-wired and merely requires a 24 VDC power supply. The powerful stepper motors guarantee a high control accuracy and a fast response time.